We hope you are all keeping well.
There is a lot of emphasis right now on Covid-19, at Nelson Shinkyu Acupuncture Clinic, my number one priority is the health and safety of our patients and myself.
Please help me protect and care for everyone during these challenging times by following these protocols.
I am trying to limit face to face consultations and treatments.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Many thanks for your support during this time.
When you arrive at our clinic, please stay in a car until you allocated an appointment time when you will be called.
COVID-19 BOOKING CONDITIONS
In order to look after the health and safety of others attending this clinic as well as your own, please read the following:
Please do not attend the clinic if you can answer ‘Yes’ to ANY of the following screening questions:
1. Have you tested positive for COVID-19? (subject to being certified by a medical health professional as fully recovered)
2. Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 or someone who has been in direct contact with a confirmed case, in the last 14 days?
3. Have you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Fever greater than 38°C
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
4. Are you currently experiencing fever over 38°C, difficulty breathing, cough or loss of sense of smell or taste?
If you do have any of these signs or symptoms please contact your GP and arrange to be tested for Covid-19.
Before entering the clinic a member of our staff will take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer
Once in the clinic wash hands and use a hand sanitiser.
Once these criteria have been met you will be asked to proceed to treatment.
For your safety and comfort
- I clean both treatment rooms in between treatments.
- I use disposable sheets and clean towels.
- One to one treatment.
- There is only one acupuncturist working here at the moment.
- 10 minutes space between appointments for cleaning and ventilation.
Thank you for understanding.